Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Name Change

Like the new template design?  New title, new purpose, and even a new little armchair in the corner of the background picture.  Soon, in a few weeks, a domain name change...ditching the 'goes global' theme, as it doesn't look like there is much going on for us globally these days.

I've come to realize that I do a lot of random observations - much to the chagrin of my husband, who I am afraid has grown a bit weary of my constant and continual reflections and comments on the nature of humankind and its evolution.  Random, I know, but I think about these things...like why Germans are better at managing themselves than Spaniards (or Italians, or Greeks, or pretty much anyone else on this continent for that matter...regardless of how they conducted themselves in the past).  Hint: I think it can be attributed to the old adage about the Grasshopper and the Ant story.  I also armchair anthropologize my family rather frequently, and perhaps it is true that I should keep some of these thoughts to myself.

So I've come up with a new purpose for this blog, and a redirection might be what I need to keep more interested and focused on posting more frequently.  Random observations on peoplekind...sometimes short and sweet, sometimes probably a bit too lengthy and rambling.  But always based in some sort of true-to-life experience on my part.

I'm sure my husband will be happy that I have found an outlet for this sort of mind-meandering that I so frequently indulge in.

Tomorrow's topic: why men have such a hard time being sick.

Okay, maybe not...that's not so much of a unique observation as it is a factual truth.  At least according to most women...

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look...always enjoy hearing what you have to say...anxious to hear your new ramblings and observations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most certainly on board.
    I use my blog for exactly the same reason. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete